Product design and certification
- We define products based on latest market data, industry standards and on customers’ technical and economic requirements.
- We partner with a lead customer through a cooperative project where the silicon foundry is involved from the beginning.
- The chip design starts after the review of key metrics, including product specification, packaging, electrical test and pricing.
- We use the silicon proven TESIC secure platform and software development kit, and we proceed to prototype manufacturing after all design validations are completed
- The back-end operations are performed in cooperation with the silicon foundry or its partner
- It includes the test program and all engineering tools required for product qualification.
- Prototypes are used to perform all preliminary tests before production: product performance, fault analysis, debugging, reliability, yield management…
- Once all tests are completed, the product is then characterized to ensure yield stability
- Finally, the volume production will start, and we continue to monitor yield in cooperation with the silicon foundry