Tiempo Secure is looking for a senior application engineer to help the company manage its increasing number of customers and products.
Tiempo Secure develops and licenses secure element IP cores and secure software libraries that are guaranteed to enable Common Criteria EAL5+ or equivalent security certification of any System-on-Chip (SoC) or application processor chip integrating these cores. Supported applications are JavaCard 3.0.5 OS, integrated SIM, Web authentication, payment, smart car access and vehicle to anything communication, and their corresponding certifications GSMA, FIDO2, EMVCo and V2X HSM.
Full time position located near Grenoble, France.
- Six years minimum as application engineer or embedded software engineer
- Customer technical support
- Join meetings with prospects/customers
- Review and test of customer deliverables
- Specification of Tiempo products and services
- Prototyping, proofs of concepts
- Application notes
- Benchmarking at application level
Must have skills
- Embedded C, assembly and mix of both
- Use of gcc, ld, objdump…
- Embedded flash management
- Standard peripherals: GPIO,UART, SPI, I2C, timers, MPU, DMA
- Creation/maintenance of chip start up files and header files
- Use of windows and Linux OS for embedded software development
- Technical support
Nice to have skills
- Cache memories
- Use of standard cryptographic algorithms
- QSPI flash
- Verilog, use of FPGA