Tiempo Secure is looking for a senior embedded software engineer to lead the software development in a R&D project on the next generation of IoT security solution
Tiempo Secure develops and licenses secure element IP cores and secure software libraries that are guaranteed to enable Common Criteria EAL5+ or equivalent security certification of any System-on-Chip (SoC) or application processor chip integrating these cores. Supported applications are JavaCard 3.0.5 OS, integrated SIM, Web authentication, payment, smart car access and vehicle to anything communication, and their corresponding certifications GSMA, FIDO2, EMVCo and V2X HSM.
Full time position located near Grenoble, France.
- Four years minimum as embedded software developer
- Embedded software development within a small group of hardware and software engineers developing a proof of concept on a FPGA board
Must have skills
- Big picture in mind, excelling at problem solving
- Embedded programming in C, assembly (RISC-V)
- Bare metal programming (RISC-V)
- Written and spoken English, capable to write documents in good English.
- Programming in Python
- Lab skills (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, soldering)
- Autonomous on both Windows and Linux
Nice to have skills
- Experience with QSPI flash, XIP mode
- System debug using Vivado, verilator and the likes
- Verilog, VHDL, SpinalHDL
- Hacking skills