Tiempo Secure is looking for a senior application engineer to help the company manage its increasing number of customers and products.
Tiempo Secure develops and licenses secure element IP cores and secure software libraries that are guaranteed to enable Common Criteria EAL5+ or equivalent security certification of any System-on-Chip (SoC) or application processor chip integrating these cores. Supported applications are JavaCard 3.0.5 OS, integrated SIM, Web authentication, payment, smart car access and vehicle to anything communication, and their corresponding certifications GSMA, FIDO2, EMVCo and V2X HSM.
Full time position located near Grenoble, France.
- Six years minimum as application engineer or embedded software engineer
- Junior applications will be considered as well for the application team
- Customer support on Tiempo’s secure enclave products
- Pre-sale activities: prototype new solutions
- Post-sale activities: second line of technical support
Must have skills
- Motivated to understand and pick up new technologies
- Flexible, good at problem-solving, curious
- Expert level in embedded software (bare metal, RTOS, low level drivers, assembly programming)
- Embedded system debugging skills, i.e. with GDB, print, GPO, logic analyzer…
- Experience with flash memories (embedded or SPI)
- Experience in customer technical support
Nice to have skills
- RISC-V ISA
- Verilog, SpinalHDL
- Embedded system security
- Embedded linux