Tiempo Secure is looking for a senior quality and security leader to participate to innovative secure IP and chip designs.
Tiempo Secure develops and licenses secure element IP cores and secure software libraries that are guaranteed to enable Common Criteria EAL5+ or equivalent security certification of any System-on-Chip (SoC) or application processor chip integrating these cores. Supported applications are JavaCard 3.0.5 OS, integrated SIM, Web authentication, payment, smart car access and vehicle to anything communication, and their corresponding certifications GSMA, FIDO2, EMVCo and V2X HSM.
Full time position located near Grenoble, France.
- Six years minimum in quality and/or security process development
- Quality and certification processes to enable Tiempo to design its hardware and software products respecting standard quality and security requirements
Must have skills
- Management and enhancement of the quality/security rules required by the targeted certifications (design development as well as corporate processes)
- Evolution, definition and writing of new rules and procedures to follow the norm/standard evolutions (ISO 9000 family, ISO/IEC 27000 family, and/or Common Criteria)
- Ability to organize and write documentations, procedures, and development processes for certification
- Organized, rigorous, autonomous, capable to write/adapt specifications from norms/standards-requirements and to define appropriate processes and procedures usable by engineers and analyzed by accredited labs or bodies.
- Team spirit and skills in communication – this job requires to be in relation with many teams, to understand the company objectives and how people are working
- Written and spoken English, capable to write documents in good English.
Nice to have skills
- Security certification processes (Common Criteria)