Who we are
Tiempo Secure is a leading French DeepTech company, specialized in the design of IP solutions and key secure elements, for strategic embedded security systems (IoT, Mobile, Automotive, Medical, Payment, Defense, Smart Grid…). Located near Grenoble and the French Alps, we are part of the high-tech ecosystem at the heart of Inovallée. Our user-driven innovation mindset and our strong international customer base are key to our success. Backed by private investment companies, in a very dynamic cybersecurity market, we are growing fast to secure the ever-increasing number of connected devices. Our communications tools will soon reflect this positive transformation strategy.
Why join the Tiempo team?
If you are looking to give more essence to what you are doing, while developing advanced certified chip designs, hand-in-hand with some of the biggest players in the industry, you should be applying for this job. If you are looking for the freedom to constantly interact with other embedded engineering disciplines – both hardware and software – you’re going to greatly gain from our work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we believe that individuals that join our company are experts in their field.
What you will be doing
- You will design and verify digital IP blocks for ASIC secure elements and cryptography accelerators You will define the architecture, write the implementation specifications, and deliver high-quality code
- You will manage product diversity with code generation and modular design
- You will be part of the global design team and work closely with securitization experts and software developers, to develop Tiempo’s next generation of products for applied cybersecurity in embedded systems
Engineering school graduate, MS degree or PhD in microelectronics
- We are open to junior profiles
- Experience in ASIC digital design is an advantage
- Verilog and SystemVerilog for digital design
- Hardware synthesis using standard tools (e.g., Synopsys DC)
- Functional Verilog and SystemVerilog for hardware verification, using standard tools (e.g., Synopsys VCS, Siemens/Mentor QUESTA)
- Autonomous, capable of understanding a specification and implementing a hardware architecture
- Written and spoken English, capable of drafting documents in high-level English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of cryptography or secure design
- Design Verification Testing (DFT)
- Natural team player who works well in collaborative environments
- Active listener with critical thinking skills
- Think out-of-the-box type problem solver
- Flexible and willing to quickly adapt to situations
- Good task management capabilities
What we’re offering?
A competitive salary based on experience level, health insurance & bonus scheme
Inovallée, Montbonnot Saint Martin, France