Who we are
Tiempo Secure is a leading French DeepTech company, specialized in the design of IP solutions and key secure elements, for strategic embedded security systems (IoT, Mobile, Automotive, Medical, Payment, Defense, Smart Grid…). Located near Grenoble and the French Alps, we are part of the high-tech ecosystem at the heart of Inovallée. Our user-driven innovation mindset and our strong international customer base are key to our success. Backed by private investment companies, in a very dynamic cybersecurity market, we are growing fast to secure the ever-increasing number of connected devices.
Why join the Tiempo team?
If you are looking to give more essence to what you are doing, while developing advanced certified chip designs, hand-in-hand with some of the biggest players in the industry, you should be applying for this job. If you are looking for the freedom to constantly interact with other embedded engineering disciplines – both hardware and software, you’re going to greatly gain from our work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we believe that individuals that join our company are experts in their field.
What you will be doing
- Provide customer support for the integration of Tiempo propriety IP technologies
- Be the first point of contact for all technical requests, including product developments
- Assume responsibility for customer technical sales support management
- Interface between R&D, marketing, and sales departments for customer support
Engineering degree or MS in microelectronics/integrated circuit design
5 – 10 years of experience
- Technical support in the semiconductor industry, specifically in ASIC design and hardware integration
- Capable of working independently with cross functional departments (R&D, Sales, Product Management etc.)
- Proficient in English oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to understand technical discussions and to summarize/document
- Expert level in Design (SystemVerilog, Verilog)
- Validation testing (C tests)
Nice to have
- Logical Synthesis (Design Compiler)
- Physical implementation – backend
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, open-minded candidate, with a can-do attitude! It goes without saying that you should enjoy working with dynamic people and building client relationships!
- Natural team player who works well in collaborative environments
- Active listener with critical thinking skills
- Think out-of-the-box type problem solver
- Flexible and willing to quickly adapt to situations
- Good task management capabilities
What we’re offering?
A permanent contract, competitive salary based on experience level, health insurance & lunch vouchers
Inovallée, Montbonnot Saint Martin, France