Who we are
Tiempo Secure is a leading French DeepTech company, specialized in the design of IP solutions and key secure elements, for strategic embedded security systems (IoT, Mobile, Automotive, Medical, Payment, Defense, Smart Grid…). Located near Grenoble and the French Alps, we are part of the high-tech ecosystem at the heart of Inovallée. Our user-driven innovation mindset and our strong international customer base are key to our success. Backed by private investment companies, in a very dynamic cybersecurity market, we are growing fast to secure the ever-increasing number of connected devices. Our communications tools will soon reflect this positive transformation strategy.
Why join the Tiempo team?
If you are looking to give more essence to what you are doing, while developing advanced certified chip designs, hand-in-hand with some of the biggest players in the industry, you should be applying for this job. If you are looking for the freedom to constantly interact with other embedded engineering disciplines – both hardware and software, you’re going to greatly gain from our work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we believe that individuals that join our company are experts in their field.
What you will be doing
- You are the go-to person for customer technical queries
- Responsible for project management including the technical relationship with designated customers
- First point of contact for all technical matters including product discussions, FA/debug, JIRA tracking/closure, and project monitoring
- Supporting sales in pre-sales activities: technical architecture definition, prototyping of new solutions, etc
- Interface between engineering, product, and sales to resolve customer issues
Graduate of an engineering school or MS degree in computer science or cryptography
Senior candidate with 10 – 20 years of experience
- Capable of working independently with cross functional departments (R&D, Sales, Product Management etc.)
- Technical support experience in the semiconductor industry, IP technology, flash memories (knowledge of embedded/software security is a must-have)
- Proficient in English oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to understand technical discussions and to summarize/document
- Expert level in embedded software (bare metals, RTOS, low-level drivers, assembly programming)
- Embedded system debugging skills, i.e., with GDB, print, GPO, logic analyzer…
Nice to have
- RISC-V ISA, Python, Sphinx, Verilog, spinal HDL, FPGA, embedded system security, embedded Linux, cryptography
We are looking for a self-motivated, open-minded candidate, with a can-do attitude! It goes without saying that you should enjoy working with dynamic people and building client relationships!
- Natural team player who works well in collaborative environments
- Active listener with critical thinking skills
- Think out-of-the-box type problem solver
- Flexible and willing to quickly adapt to situations
- Good task management capabilities
What we’re offering?
A competitive salary based on experience level, health insurance & bonus scheme
Inovallée, Montbonnot Saint Martin, France (Other locations & remote working can also be considered)