Tiempo Secure is offering positions to junior embedded software engineers to participate to innovative secure software developments.
Tiempo Secure develops and licenses secure element IP cores and secure software libraries that are guaranteed to enable Common Criteria EAL5+ or equivalent security certification of any System-on-Chip (SoC) or application processor chip integrating these cores. Supported applications are JavaCard 3.0.5 OS, integrated SIM, Web authentication, payment, smart car access and vehicle to anything communication, and their corresponding certifications GSMA, FIDO2, EMVCo and V2X HSM.
Full time position located near Grenoble, France.
- Master degree or Engineering degree in computer science or cryptography
- Specification, development and documentation of embedded firmware (libraries, drivers, bare metal code) for Tiempo products
- Development of production-quality software, including testing, documentation and included in Tiempo’s CI/CD flow
- Daily interactions with hardware and application teams
Must have skills
- Knowledge in embedded software development (C, assembly language)
- Knowledge in software architecture
- Enthusiastic about working on advanced and innovative technological solutions
- Team spirit and willingness to contribute to a stimulating project and a human adventure, in an agile environment
- Autonomous, curious and like to take initiatives
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have skills
- Side-channel and fault attacks
- Hardware threat analysis
- SoC architectures
- Continuous integration, ideally with Gitlab
- Build system: Make, CMake
- Debugging tools like GDB, JTAG, OpenOCD
- Scripting skills in Python and bash