Who we are
Tiempo Secure is a leading French DeepTech company, specialized in the design of IP solutions and key secure elements, for strategic embedded security systems (IoT, Mobile, Automotive, Medical, Payment, Defense, Smart Grid…). Located near Grenoble and the French Alps, we are part of the high-tech ecosystem at the heart of Inovallée. Our user-driven innovation mindset and our strong international customer base are key to our success. Backed by private investment companies, in a very dynamic cybersecurity market, we are growing fast to secure the ever-increasing number of connected devices. Our communications tools will soon reflect this positive transformation strategy.
For more information about Tiempo Secure, visit www.tiempo-secure.com
Why join the Tiempo team?
If you are looking to give more essence to what you are doing, while working hand-in-hand with some of the biggest players in the industry, you should be applying for this job. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we believe that individuals who join our company are experts in their field.
What you will be doing
- Enter and allocate supplier and sales invoices
- Monitoring and payment of supplier invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly closings and participation in annual closings, in liaison with the CFO and accounting firm
- Review and lettering of accounting entries
- Management of expense accounts
- Cash flow monitoring
- Personnel administration (onboarding/offboarding, health insurance, occupational medicine, etc.), transmission of payroll variables to the accounting firm, leave management.
- Entry of engineer/project timesheets
- Supplier order management – quotation requests, purchase order preparation
- Physical and telephone reception, mail management
- General secretary tasks, office management (company relocation in 2024)
- BTS or L3 in Accounting and Management
- Proficiency in Quadratus accounting software and Lucca HRIS is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
5 years experience in a similar position, ideally in an SME or startup.
- Expert in company accounting procedures (PCG)
- Precision in data entry and follow-up
- Operational personnel management
- Proficiency in office automation tools
- Writing skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Active listening and critical thinking
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Autonomy and versatility
What we’re offering
- A full-time permanent contract
- Attractive salary based on experience level
- Lunch vouchers, health insurance, remote working
Inovallée, Montbonnot Saint Martin, France
As soon as possible