Who we are
Tiempo Secure is a leading French DeepTech company, specialized in the design of IP solutions and key secure elements, for strategic embedded security systems (IoT, Mobile, Automotive, Medical, Payment, Defense, Smart Grid…). Located near Grenoble and the French Alps, we are part of the high-tech ecosystem at the heart of Inovallée. Our user-driven innovation mindset and our strong international customer base are key to our success. Backed by private investment companies, in a very dynamic cybersecurity market, we are growing fast to secure the ever-increasing number of connected devices. Our communications tools will soon reflect this positive transformation strategy.
Why join the Tiempo team?
If you are looking to give more essence to what you are doing, while developing advanced certified chip designs, hand-in-hand with some of the biggest players in the industry, you should be applying for this job. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we believe that individuals that join our company are experts in their field, that have a voice in our decision-making process.
What you will be doing
- Managing customer product security certifications
- Contributing to the certification strategy for products, the choice of certification standards, evaluation laboratories and governmental bodies
- Managing and improving the security rules necessary for the targeted certifications and standards
- Contributing to the definition and development of new rules and procedures, in line with updates and emergence of new standards
A graduate of an engineering school or MS degree in quality management, electrical /computer engineering, computer science or cryptography
Experience in certification with ideally 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of security certification standards (Common Criteria, SESIP, PSA, FIPS…)
- Ability to manage, organize and write certification documentation, procedures, and development processes
- English proficiency
Nice to have
- System architecture and computer science
- Natural team player who works well in collaborative environments
- Active listener with critical thinking skills
- Think out-of-the-box type problem solver
- Flexible and willing to quickly adapt to situations
- Good task management capabilities
What we’re offering?
A competitive salary based on experience level, health insurance & bonus scheme
Inovallée, Montbonnot Saint Martin, France (other locations can also be considered)