SECURE ENCLAVE IP & PROVISIONING
WHO WE ARE
Tiempo Secure is a leading French DeepTech company, specialized in the design of IP solutions and key secure elements, for strategic embedded security systems (IoT, Mobile, Automotive, Medical, Payment, Defense, Smart Grid…). Located near Grenoble and the French Alps, we are part of the high-tech ecosystem at the heart of Inovallée. Our user-driven innovation mindset and our strong international customer base are key to our success. Backed by private investment companies, in a very dynamic cybersecurity market, we are growing fast to secure the ever-increasing number of connected devices.
For more information about Tiempo Secure, visit www.tiempo-secure.com
WHY JOIN THE TIEMPO TEAM ?
If you are looking to give more essence to what you are doing, while working hand-in-hand with some of the biggest players in the industry, you should be applying for this job. If you are looking for the freedom to constantly interact with other embedded engineering disciplines – both hardware and software, you’re going to greatly gain from our work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we believe that individuals who join our company are experts in their field.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Tiempo Secure is looking for a Senior Product Marketer to join our Product & Marketing team. Reporting directly to our Global Sales & Marketing VP, this is a strategic, results-oriented role, requiring interaction with sales, product management, and R&D teams. You will develop key value propositions and associated product messaging, while efficiently driving the Secure Enclave IP product portfolio to market. You will provide sales support for prospects and customers and are at ease in international, English-speaking environments. You should be geared towards helping customers size the right security solution for their SoC design. It should be key to you to understand customer needs, to dig deep into product details, and to clearly communicate our solution-oriented offers.
- Create and update the standalone Secure Enclave IP solutions roadmap, from Hardware IP to production-ready provisioning solutions for ODM and OS Vendors
- Work closely with the rest of the product team and R&D on innovation projects
- Liaise with external design houses to build complementary offers (Hardware IP blocks and Software Libraries)
- Ensure that the products are compliant with functional, security evaluation, and certification requirements for the appropriate verticals (Automotive, IoT, Mobile, Connectivity…)
- Define the product features that highlight product positioning in response to customer requests
- Represent Tiempo on selected standardization committees (ETSI, Eurosmart, GSMA, TCA, GlobalPlatform…).
- Act as the main interface between the product, R&D, and sales teams, for
defining secure enclave solutions that fully match market needs
- Promote Tiempo products to prospects, customers, analysts, and technology
audiences, in meetings, webinars, conferences, and tradeshows
- Conduct market research and a competitor analysis
- Outline a coherent product marketing ‘go-to-market’ strategy
- Support and provide sales presentations with clear value propositions
- Participate in and contribute to customer-facing meetings
- Work with Marcom to set up marketing campaigns for demand generation
- Manage digital tool product information updating
- Participate in establishing a competition-based pricing strategy
- Provide product training to sales teams
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a self-motivated, open-minded candidate, with a can-do attitude!
You must enjoy working with dynamic people and building long-term customer
Senior candidate with 5 – 10+ years of experience
Graduate of an engineering school + marketing, business, or related field.
- Natural team player who works well in collaborative environments
- Active listener with critical thinking skills
- Think out-of-the-box type problem solver
- Flexible and willing to quickly adapt to situations
- Good task management capabilities
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
A competitive salary based on experience level, health insurance, remote working,
TYPE OF CONTRACT
Inovallée, Montbonnot Saint Martin, France