Tiempo Secure is offering a position of software embedded cryptography engineer to participate to innovative secure software developments.
Tiempo Secure develops and licenses secure enclaves and secure software libraries that are guaranteed to enable Common Criteria EAL5+ or equivalent security certification of any System-on-Chip (SoC) or application processor chip integrating these cores. Supported applications are JavaCard 3.0.5 OS, integrated SIM, Web authentication, eID, payment, smart car access and vehicle to anything communication, and their corresponding certifications GSMA, FIDO2, EMVCo and V2X HSM.
Full time position located near Grenoble, France (other locations also being considered).
- Experience in analysis and/or prototyping of cryptographic algorithms
- Experience in software development
- Controlling and driving the integration of cryptographic algorithms in embedded systems (analyse cryptographic algorithms, in particular the future Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC) standards)
- Evaluation of security weaknesses and proposal of software and hardware countermeasures.
- Development of applications and libraries in Python and embedded C
- Involvement in the definition and documentation of the production life cycle of Tiempo’s certified products (contribution to the certification documentations concerning these softwares, by considering the constraints of common criteria certification)
Must have skills
- Standard encryption and signature algorithms
- Attack mechanisms (Side Channel Attack, Fault Injection, …) and countermeasures
- Technical Specification writing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of software development and continuous integration tools (git, Gitlab)
- Sizing of the tasks, respect of the planning
- Analysis and synthesis